CategoryPurchasing / Procurement / Expenditure / Buyer / Merchandiser
Manages procurement initiatives for non-production products and services. Leads and executes strategies to achieve agreed upon service levels with internal and external customers.
- Determines functional objectives and manages organizational performance to achieve on-time delivery, quality and cost performance, and contract fulfillment for all purchased products and services.
- Lead team General Affairs (5-6 Staff) to have smoothly actions.
- Responsible to negotiate with the suppliers’ best possible prices for goods to keep the company expenditure to a minimum, to obtain 3 quotations at all time for purchases.
- Responsible in coordinating with Accounting Department for payment request.
- Responsible in maintaining a good relationship with all suppliers, keeping a polite and professional attitudes at all times.
- Maintain records of goods ordered and received.
- Locate vendors of materials, equipment or supplies, and interview them in order to determine product availability and terms of sales.
- Prepare and process requisitions and purchase orders for supplies and equipment.
- Control purchasing department budgets.
- Review purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to company policy.
- Represent companies in negotiating contracts and formulating policies with suppliers.
- Manages and develops strategic inventory management to achieve operating plan objectives.
- Participates in strategy and decision processes leading to outsourcing of services, and manages associated procurement activity.
- Provides information and oversight of effective commodity and natural customer-focused teams.
- Supports operations by supervising staff; planning, organizing, and implementing administrative systems
- 2-4 years merchandising experience.
- Tracking Budget Expenses, Staffing, Quality Management, Managing Processes, Organization, Coaching, Communication Processes, Disciplining Employees, Motivating Others, Promoting Process Improvement, Reporting Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or 2 years of progressively responsible and directly related merchandising/buying experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please contact Mrs. Linh Tran at +84 91 494 3383 or email@example.com for immediate consideration.
- Linh Tran