Commercial Finance Business Partner
LocationHo Chi Minh City
One of the leading companies in the household appliances industry based in HCMC is calling applicants for the Commercial Finance Manager. At the role, you will be responsible for partnering with the commercial team.
The purpose of this role is to manage sales and all related expenses for domestic and export markets (incl. group export); assist management in preparing strategy, annual budget, forecasts (including weekly sales forecasts); appraise, control and follow up schemes deployed to customers; analyze and control business performance and recommends solutions to secure and develop business throughout the company.
Day- to- day activities:
- Participate in weekly sales/commercial meetings.
- Interact with regional sales managers on regular basis to understand market needs and define areas where support is needed for the purpose of sales and market development.
- Evaluate all sales schemes/promotional programs ahead of management’s approval.
- Coordinate with industrial controller to carry out financial evaluation of any existing or new projects
- Monthly review of correctness and completeness of trade and marketing spending and prepare accruals.
- Prepare monthly sales report.
- Prepare Letter of Month (D+2)-sales
- Monitoring performance and efficiency of schemes deployed to customers.
- Managing cost control activities and implement improvements wherever necessary
- Prepare and analyze the monthly GP variance.
- Monitor the profitability of each product/product line and propose an optimal product portfolio.
- Prepare and analyze the channel Profitability and customer contribution statement.
Forecasting and budgeting:
- Prepare all versions of budget, forecasts (incl. Weekly sales forecast).
- Control budget/forecasts to ensure that sales/costs are in line with agreed limits/targets. Make sure that the needed actions are communicated to the budget responsible persons.
- Participate in reviewing annual trading terms.
Taking part in strategic and long-term planning.
- At least 5 in commercial controlling: budget, forecast & reporting.
- Experiences in an international company & using SAP system.
- Big-4 Audit firm is priority
- Macro in excel / VBA
If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, click "APPLY WITH ADECCO", alternatively, contact (Mr.) Dang Le at email@example.com or +84 936 840 048 for immediate support.
- Dang Le