Business Unit Director
LocationHo Chi Minh City
A rarely-seen Business Unit Director position has just become available in an MNC medical devices company.
The position holder will demonstrate accountability for managing the sales & marketing team of Hospital Care division.
- Plan and manage sales & marketing resources according to agreed budgets.
- Responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities in an assigned division.
- Manage the sales administration function, operational performance reporting, streamlining processes and systems to ensure all sales & marketing activities have been confirmed to the company’s policy.
- Ensure that all staff activities are in accordance with the guidelines of the Pharma and Medicine Company’s Code of Conduct.
- Observe and identify market opportunities and challenges and subsequently develop, plan, implement, and follow through with action plans to positively influence opportunities and challenges within and through their team; this includes the development of team members towards corporate growth.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to board of management.
- 8+ years of experience in sales, marketing or culinary sales in the pharmaceutical/ medical device industry
- Record of driving consistently strong profitable sales growth
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Have experience in Hospital Care products
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
Please click the APPLY button or contact Ms Tam Tong at +84 28 3636 5811 – Ext: 19 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more.
- Tam Tong