Account Manager (Utility)
LocationHo Chi Minh City
IndustryElectrical Power industry
- Supporting the Sales team and customers throughout the sales process, while developing new and existing business by increasing internal and external knowledge of products and markets.
- Participating in sales strategy discussions, assigning short- and long-term goals and negotiating the various Product Group sales budgets and marketing plans.
- Identifying customer needs and competitor offers through market analysis, ensuring efficient marketing actions and communications demonstrate the value proposition of the products, systems, service and packages.
- Supporting the area Sales organization/customers in determining the most technically appropriate and cost-effective solutions and providing technical support, product presentations and product/solution/service-related training.
- Taking ownership of specific customer cases to ensure efficient customer issue resolution and analyzing the root cause of any lost proposals, to increase future competitiveness.
- Performing sales performance reviews, proposing recovery plans in cases of potential order shortfalls and providing regular sales activity reports to assist in production planning.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in industrial sales and/or marketing experience in international companies.
- A proven track record in sales and/or marketing of industrial products.
- Demonstrate strong understanding of the application, benefit of the products that have been in charged. Experiences in electrical engineering products sales shall be an advantage.
- Demonstrate strong capability and experience in benefit, value based sales.
- Good business analysis skill.
- Strong negotiation skill.
- Good team player.
- Able to communicate with all levels in a business type manner.
- Able to work in flexible, international and multi-cultural team environment.
- Able to present technical and product specifications information to a variety of audiences in a variety of ways (eg. formal/informal tendering, sales presentations etc.).
- Customer and result-oriented.
- Good knowledge on contract terms.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Punctual and professional working behavior.
- Open to international travel and working in a difference time frame from Vietnam normal working time to adapt with difference time zones of the markets in charge.
- Dynamic with good business acumen.
- Strong ethic, compliance understanding and perception.
- Strong command of English.
- Knowing French, Japanese or Chinese is an advantage.
- University degree, major in Engineering. MBA is an advantage.
Interested candidate please kindly contact Mr Tin Nguyen for more information and support.
· Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Phone: +84 902 622 759 (Call/Mess/Zalo)
- Tin Nguyen