Added 29 days ago
AML Advisory Team Lead
LocationHo Chi Minh City
IndustryFinance & Banking
Advisory and transactions monitoring alerts of Company Branches:
- Acting as the first contact point of Legal and Compliance department with other departments for AML/CFT/Sanctions advisory matters.
- Reviewing procedure manual of other departments, including but not limited to CDD Procedure, AML Operational Procedure, DUG goods & price check, etc. to ensure compliance with Head Office/Regional rules and local regulations related to AML/CFT/Sanction.
- Reviewing and approving new products or changes in existing products from AML/CFT/Sanctions perspective.
- Providing compliance opinion for all Internal Memo/Risk Acceptance paper from other departments related to AML/CFT/Sanctions matters.
- Approving KYC checklists for high-risk customers; pending and/or waiving KYC documents; dismissal of adverse news.
- Supporting to response AML/CFT/Sanctions queries from counterparty banks
- Acting as decision maker role on AML transactions monitoring and giving recommendation in term of STR filing.
- Conducting AML training for bank-wide staff.
- Contributing to maintain sound and efficient AML/CFT/Sanctions framework, systems and internal rules to ensure the Bank complies with Head Office/Regional Rules, local laws and regulations.
- Responding to inquiries from internal and/or external auditors related to AML/CFT/Sanctions matters.
- Joining in AML/CFT/Sanctions related projects including systems enhancement.
- Supporting other matters as requested by VN AML compliance Team Lead, HOD and Management from time to time.
- Managing team, assigning tasks among team members, overseeing all team’s tasks and team members’ performance and being responsible for team performance.
- Motivating and developing team members in order to ensure stable team performance to meet department’s objective.
- Support VN AML Compliance Team Lead to oversight the operations of AML team in HCMC Branch and be the contact point in all audits/inspections by external stakeholders such as State Bank of Vietnam, external auditors on HCMC Branch’s AML related.
- At least 5 years of banking experience related to AML compliance sector
- Strong interpersonal skills to engage stakeholders across business within the Bank.
- Good problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented and analytical
- Good oral and written English skills.
- Essential: bachelor’s degree (Finance/Banking/Law)
- Preferable: CAMS certification is a plus
If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please click on the APPLY BUTTON, alternatively, you can contact Ms. Phuong Tran via email to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
- Diem Phuong Tran