Assistant Sales Manager
- Be a member of sales and marketing team and expected to conscientiously contribute towards achieving sales target and overall company as well as division goals and objectives.
- Strictly comply with company’s policies and regulations, while assisting the line manager with supervising Sales and Marketing team.
- Directly report to National Sales & Marketing Manager of Endoscope Dept.
- Aggressive attitude to achieve monthly sales targets in North Area.
- Ensure the consistent brand image improvement through the positive action plan.
- Understand about the endoscope market to make monthly concrete action plans to meet the budget.
- Build up and maintain strong relationships with hospitals/ clinics to develop product supply channels.
- Coordinate with Field Services Engineer, Services Center to implement marketing activities and after sales services.
- Coordinate with logistic Dept. to control the stock level and with Finance & Accounting Dept. to control AR/overdue.
- Figure out and update constantly knowledge about products.
- Attend the domestic/abroad training courses of existing and new products.
- Train new staffs in Sales & marketing area.
- Perform other duties which may be assigned by line manager on case-by-case basis.
- Business English skill is required.
- 3-5 experience years in Medical equipment industry or previous management positions.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Self-Motivated and detail-oriented, with notable experience in handling multiple projects and tasks.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and proven ability to positively interact with staffs and clients.
- Proficient in all Microsoft office applications.
- Willing to work extended hours and be on-call for other duties as needed.
- Bachelor degree in Business management, Sales, Marketing, Medical or relevant.
- Medical background is a plus.
Please click on the APPLY BUTTON or contact our consultant - Ms. Chau Vu for further information: +84 387 024 142 or email email@example.com
- Chau Vu