Associate Recruitment Consultant (PERM)
LocationHo Chi Minh City
We, Adecco Vietnam, are the world’s largest staffing firm. In a nutshell, we’re experts in recruitment and providing world-class payroll and staffing solutions with more than 33,000 passionate employees in 5,000+ branches across 60 countries and territories worldwide.
The primary function of an Associate Consultant is to identifying potential business opportunities within a given marketplace, meeting and exceeding the needs of Clients & Candidates, generating revenue by placing candidates into permanent roles, either in new or existing accounts. An Associate Consultant would ensure his/her personal sales results contribute to the branch achieving and exceeding its objectives and KPI’s. Overall, the role is responsible for sales, recruitment delivery and client relationship management.
- Perform a 180-degree consultant role including maintaining strong client relationships by delivering a high level of quality service and being responsible for the full cycle of recruitment delivery from candidate sourcing, phone screening, interviewing to placement;
- Respect, follow and utilize Standards of Perm Target Operating model;
- Proactively source quality candidates in the targeted industry, building up candidate portfolio and strong professional networks;
- Attract the best candidate through the most efficient and relevant way (social media, your network, Adecco network);
- Provide consultation both to candidates and clients at every touchpoint in the closing business process;
- Act as the primary negotiator and closer of selected candidates;
- Achieve weekly/ monthly/ quarterly/ annual individual corporate targets as set, including both financial & non-financial KPIs;
- Align with the business plans as directed by the Team Leader/ Manager and work closely with Colleagues to achieve team targets/ objectives.
- Passionate to learn and grow with your team
- Resilience, self-motivation and ability to work under pressure
- Good communication and relationship building skills
- Client and candidate focused with customer service mindset
- Confident, able to use own initiative and manage own workload
- Result orientation
If you are interested, please click "APPLY WITH ADECCO", or send your English CV to the Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com for further discussion.
- Quynh Nhu Nguyen