Associate Recruitment Consultant
LocationHo Chi Minh City
We, Adecco Vietnam, are the world’s largest staffing firm. In a nutshell, we’re experts in recruitment and providing world-class payroll and staffing solutions with more than 33,000 passionate employees in 5,000+ branches across 60 countries and territories worldwide.
This Recruitment Associate Consultant role will be performing a 180-degree role by providing excellent customer service and superior candidate profiles.
- Source suitable candidates by getting to know key players in your industry and building strong professional networks
- Proactively identify and recruit passive candidates, using sourcing strategies, cold calling, and networking tools
- Provide consultation to a large network of candidates with both immediate and long-term career needs
- Provide counsel to hiring managers during the assessment and evaluation of candidates, act as the primary negotiator, and closer of selected candidates.
- 1+ years relevant work experience in sales/recruitment
- Proven Track record in sales and passionate in building a recruitment and sales career
- Knowledge of People Management Skills
- Good Negotiation skills
- Time Management and Planning
- Good Communication skills (written and verbal).
- Bachelor in Business/English/Human Resource/Industrial/Pharma - Healthcare/ FMCG/Legal.
If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please click "APPLY WITH ADECCO", or send your CV to the Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org for further discussion.
- Mi Pham