Associate Recruitment Consultant
LocationHo Chi Minh
We, Adecco Vietnam, are the world’s largest staffing firm. In a nutshell, we’re experts in recruitment and providing world-class payroll and staffing solutions with more than 33,000 passionate employees in 5,000+ branches across 60 countries and territories worldwide.
- Performing a 180-degree role by providing excellent customer service and superior candidate profiles.
- Source suitable candidates by getting to know key players in your industry and building strong professional networks.
- Proactively identify and recruit passive candidates, using sourcing strategies, cold calling, and networking tools.
- Provide consultation to a large network of candidates with both immediate and long-term career needs.
- Provide counsel to hiring managers during the assessment and evaluation of candidates, act as the primary negotiator and closer of selected candidates.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years relevant work experience in recruitment
- Proven track record and passion in building recruitment career
- Knowledge of People Management Skills
- Good Negotiation skills
- Time Management and Planning
- Good Communication skills (written and verbal)
- Working in one of the world’s leading HR Solutions Provider (recruitment and payroll & staffing…) with professional & dynamic environment
- Annual performance bonus
- Learning & Training to develop your competence and broaden your knowledge
- Collective activities (Team building, Workshops, 20/10, Halloween, X’mas, Tet dinner…)
- Leaves up to 18 days and above depending on the internal level (Annual leave, Personal leave, X’mas…)
- Mobile phone allowance
- Premium Health and Personal Accident Insurance for yourself
- If you are interested, please share your CV to Ms. Nhu – firstname.lastname@example.org for further discussion.
- Quynh Nhu Nguyen