Business Analyst (Supply Chain/ERP)
LocationHo Chi Minh City
A US–based house of modern luxury lifestyle brands is looking for a Business Analyst for their Merchandising, Operations and Supply Chain functions based in Asia region
- Lead application support, delivering technology solutions to support all global merchandising and operations objectives and goals.
- Coordinate projects across global merchandising and operations.
- Execute technology initiatives supporting the global merchandising and operations.
- Coordinate systems development efforts through full project lifecycle ensure timeline, quality and gaining business alignment.
- Maintain the relationship with key business partners.
- Deliver application solutions with flexibility and sustainability.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- A solid interpretation of providing system solutions to the business.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and facilitation skills.
- Strong project management mindset and skills.
- Fluent speaking and writing English is required.
- Undergraduate degree required.
- Minimum 2 years of BA experience, and experience in project management is a plus.
- Experience with large-scale, cross functional and international project implementation.
Should you need any further information, please kindly contact Ms. Minh Anh Vo (Joy) at (+84) 855790401 or send your resume to email@example.com to have further discussion.
- Anh Vo