Business Support Intern
LocationHo Chi Minh City
Adecco is the world’s largest staffing firm. In a nutshell, we’re experts in recruitment and providing world-class payroll and staffing solutions. With more than 33,000 passionate employees in 5,000+ branches across 60 countries and territories worldwide, we’ve got you covered.
Working at Adecco Vietnam is a great way to a pivotal role in life and society, all while developing yourself and your career.
We are currently looking for a suitably qualified candidate to fill up our Business Support Intern position:
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Formatting candidate profile;
- Drafting service contract and other documents required;
- Working with Adecco’s internal system to track candidate information;
- Support Office and Admin team in company event.
- Other ad-hoc tasks.
What do we look for?
- Can work Full-time;
- Careful and detail-oriented;
- Good sense of responsibility;
- Familiar with Microsoft skills like Word/Excel/PPT;
- Ability to communicate in English (both verbal and written);
- Have a can-do attitude.
- Internship allowance.
- One day a month of paid leave.
- Collective activities (Team building, workshops, Company events – 20/10, Halloween, X’mas...) organized by the Company.
- Many opportunities to promote to a full-time employee.
- Long-term career road map.
If you are interested, please click "APPLY WITH ADECCO", or send your English CV to the Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org for further discussion.
- Hien Duong