LocationHo Chi Minh City
Adecco is the world’s largest staffing firm. In a nutshell, we’re experts in recruitment and providing world-class payroll and staffing solutions. With more than 33,000 passionate employees in 5,000+ branches across 60 countries and territories worldwide, we’ve got you covered.
Working at Adecco Vietnam is a great way to a pivotal role in life and society, all while developing yourself and your career.
We are currently looking for a suitably qualified candidate to fill up our C&B Intern position:
About the role:
People are at the centre of everything we do and our ability to create solid and long-lasting relationships with those we meet is one of the reasons why we are that successful.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Ensure the accuracy and high quality of C&B admin services providing to client.
- Ensure all distributions as required bylaws have been submitted within timeline.
- Liaising with internal teams & Government.
What do we look for?
- Excellent Verbal Communications skill
- Knowledge of Negotiation skills
- Detail-oriented, good time-management/planning
- Knowledge of Labor code, SMUI & PIT law
- A third-year or last year student who can commit to work full time for 6 months
- Junior or Senior student is recommended.
- Excellent in both speaking and writing of English, good English is a plus.
- HR major is preferred
- Quynh Nhu Nguyen