ExperienceMore than 10 Years
Our client – a Long An based metal manufacturing company, is looking for a Chief Accountant.
This Chief Accountant role is responsible for all accounting aspects of the company. Please be noted that there is no shuttle bus from Ho Chi Minh City, but accommodation and meals are provided upon demand.
- Manage accounting operation month end closing, quarterly closing, and annual closing activities including general ledger maintenance, balance sheet reconciliations and corporate/overhead cost allocation;
- Collect and analyze data about a company’s operational costs;
- Set standard costs of manufactured goods;
- Prepare reports: financial statements, tax reports, control reports, management reports, statistical reports (monthly, quarterly, yearly);
- Working with government departments & agencies: tax, audit, etc. when inspection, settlement, audit are arisen;
- Control internal payroll and tax payroll;
- Control the declaration of VAT, PIT, etc. on HTKK;
- Working with banks on loans - disbursement, payment for NCC, etc.
- At least 10 years working experience in Accounting with several years at the same role in iron, aluminium, steel manufacturing companies (a must);
- Solid experience in cost accounting. Able to analyze and solve complex problems of costs;
- Strong tax knowledge and solid experience performing tax reports and working with government agencies;
- Knowledge of state policies, laws, provisions and regulation;
- Detail-oriented and analytical thinking ability;
- Able to withstand the pressure of work and have long-term aspirations with the Company;
- Good command of English is an advantage.
- Bachelor’ degree in Finance/Accounting is required.
Please click the APPLY BUTTON or contact Tan Nguyen at +84 348247981 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
- Tan Nguyen