CM Quality Engineer
- Develop and execute advanced product quality planning, (APQP), or equivalent.
- Work with R&D and Manufacturing Engineering teams to define process parameters and criteria to ensure Contract Manufacturing (CM) is effective to meet product and process requirements.
- Support the supplier approval process by assessing manufacturing/technology capabilities and Health, Safety and Environmental risks
- Support new product launches to ensure that CM and supplier quality meets the required standards. Review and validate control Plans and Production Part Approval Processes, (PPAP)
- Drive a “Zero Defect” culture.
- Champion problem solving and root cause analysis activities with CM and suppliers to eliminate recurrence of non‐conformances.
- Perform on-site CM process audits to drive continuous improvement.
- Collaborate with CM on process improvement and value enhancement opportunities.
- Promote the use of Company’s standards for continuous improvement such as Lean, Poka-Yoke (Error Proofing), Statistical Process Controls, (SPC), for early detection of process deviations/continuous improvements and Process Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (PFMEA)
- Facilitate the escalation of unresolved CM and supplier quality issues
- Report on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Establish and manage specific short / long term CM quality goals.
- Work to resolve supplier quality/technical issues in a timely manner to ensure continuity of supply.
- Understand Company strategic business objectives and align quality initiatives accordingly.
- Deliver presentations to Management.
- Comply with applicable company policies.
- Liaise and communicate with various functions within CM & Company
- At least 5 years of related experience.
- Knowledge of quality and business systems.
- Strong knowledge of various quality system methodologies 8D, Lean, 5 Why’s, Pareto Analysis, SPC, 8-D, DFMEA, PFEMA, PPAP, etc.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills, work well with diverse groups of people and be able to function independently of direct supervision.
- Advanced computer skills using Microsoft Office applications.
- Project management experience preferred.
- Awareness of Lean Development concepts preferred.
- Assertive, optimistic, resilient and welcomes change and self-aware
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to remain composed under pressure
- Demonstrate mastery in performance of the four Core Competencies: Adaptability, Knowledge, Quality, and Teamwork.
- Customer Focus
- Leadership skill, result-oriented, sense of urgency and strategic thinking
- Bachelor’s Degree in related Technical Field
Please click on the APPLY BUTTON or contact our consultant - Ms. Thao Do for further information: +84 855 106 623 or email email@example.com
- Thao Do