Corporate Affairs and Communications Manager
LocationHo Chi Minh City
Our client is a leading international tobacco company with operations in more than 120 countries
This position is responsible for anticipating and shaping changes in the Operating Environment in the market by developing and implementing strategies and programs in a responsible, proactive manner; participating in the development of the market’s business strategy, and in all key business decisions. Also be responsible for working collaboratively with Regional Corporate Development as well as Business Development and legal in addition to other functions from time to time
- Be responsible for working with local and regional to develop strategy and programs. Include preparing global positions for local application, implementing global and regional initiatives as appropriate in the market and developing/ implementing CA&C programs. Be responsible for managing the timing and budgets of all related projects, as well as any suppliers providing related to services.
- Be responsible for Tobacco and Reduce Risk Product (RRP) regulatory monitoring and update, including but not limited to working with government industries and suppliers to understand what legislation is being discussed and monitoring the progress of all initiatives.
- Be responsible for managing stakeholder engagements.
- At least 3 years of experience in Corporate Affairs and Government relations, preferably in foreign invested companies.
- Good knowledge of Vietnam legislative system is an advantage.
- Having a business relationship with the Government competent authorities in Central and HCMC local Government is an advantage.
- Fluent Vietnamese and English
- Good at MS office
- Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in Business Administration, Social Sciences or Foreign Trade.
Please click the APPLY button or contact Ms. Kim at +84 28 3636 5811 – Ext: 10 or Kim.firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more.
- Kim Le