LocationHo Chi Minh City
An excellent Country Manager job based in Ho Chi Minh City has just arisen at one of the world’s leading non-destructive testing companies.
This Country Manager role oversees all aspects of business operations, including recruiting and training staff and maintaining budgets, responsible for P/L and profitability of the company.
- Oversee all aspects of business operations, including recruiting and training staff and maintaining budgets, responsible for P/L and profitability of the company;
- Research and develop brand strategies and implement them to promote company products and services;
- Identifying able partners for other regions or provinces to expand business;
- Develop operational plans for company growth and sales improvement;
- Continuous assessment of progress, sales and marketing successes and reporting to HQ;
- Involve in recruitment of suitable candidates and also assess existing staff to build a successful team.
- At least 3-5 years working experience similar capacity is preferred;
- Be conversant with all reporting tools (MS Office), CRM, opportunity reporting etc.;
- Possess a deep understanding of Country’s local regulations to enforce compliance;
- Strong communication, organizational and negotiation skills;
- Above-average people management, customer service and leadership skills;
- Presentation, analytical and planning skills;
- A motivated self-starter with the ability to work with little or no supervision and possess the ability to assemble and manage teams.
- Diploma/ Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with business studies specialisation is required.
Please click the APPLY button or contact Ms. Thuong Nguyen at +84 28 3636 5811 – Ext: 703 or email@example.com to discuss further.
- Thuong Nguyen