Legal Manager (HCMC)
CategoryMarketing / PR
An excellent Legal Manager job based in Ho Chi Minh City has just arisen at one of the world’s leading insurance companies.
This Legal Manager role is responsible for providing legal support to other divisions to prevent risks for the Company and/or to protect the company before possible losses, to facilitate smoothness of the Company’s business operation by giving correct interpretation on applicable laws/regulations and advice for the rightness of Company’s operation orientation.
- To systemize/ enhance/ develop insurance products to make sure the policy wording are well drafted and filed in compliance with the regulation as well as the Company’s expectation/system;
- Draft and review the Company’s contracts/agreements including purchasing, investment, distribution, agency;
- Legal support and provisions of legal advices and opinions to all Departments in a timely and accurate manner;
- Responsible for reviewing and proposing legal initiatives (both executing initiatives and regulatory initiatives) to best optimize company operations and position in the market;
- Take lead and coordinate with departments to proactively ensure that legal or legal related matters are timely attended, addressed in favor of company operations;
- Provide timely and proactive training to departments on both new and existing regulations.
- Ensuring legal works are duly and professionally produced and filed;
- Non-claim, claim litigation handling in order to protect the company’s legal interest. Present as the company’s authorized representative at Court, police, procuracy. Preparation of supporting documents and co-ordination with the Company’s outside lawyers (if any) in litigation and make sure that Legal Head and Management Team are well updated on litigation;
- Other tasks as assigned by Sr. Legal Manager or Legal Head from time to time.
- 6-10 years working experience as in-house or law firm counsel is a must;
- Insurance knowledge and experience;
- Strong language skill in English and Vietnamese. Good communication and interpersonal skill;
- Drafting skill and well co-ordination;
- Be able to analyze complex issues, make sound judgments and propose different solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Law is required.
If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please click on the APPLY BUTTON.
- Hoa Dang