Added 47 days ago
Digital Solution Manager
LocationHo Chi Minh City
- As primary business partner to lead the development, localization and support of business system solutions
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of business processes and function in the area of responsibility. Provide expertise to identify innovative business systems solutions.
- Ensure solution delivered in an optimum way & proper service management processes are in place in order to maximize business efficiency
- Act as an effective change agent by utilizing proper stakeholder analysis and change management techniques to influence across functions to implement business process changes and business transformation initiatives successfully
Digital Business Transformation Planning
- Assist Director to develop Digital Transformation agenda aligned with company strategies.
- Define roadmap, milestone of projects/initiatives to meet digital deployment priorities
Digital Operation and Project Management
- Plan and execute the assigned projects, utilize and adhere to Project Management best practices to ensure successful completion of projects.
- Communicate with business partners & Regional IT leaders on an ongoing basis to review project requests, assess scope, facilitate prioritization, provide status updates, and plan, schedule and coordinate project tasks and deliverables.
- Anticipate and identify issues that may affect the support or performance of a system and initiate corrective actions.
- Play the role of product owner of various solutions
- Manage digital products’ backlogs & work with regional/local to ensure service levels meet the business needs.
- Maintain active contact and communication with key business stakeholders
Business Process Improvement
- Perform root cause analysis, identify and define areas for improvement of business processes across all functions
- Grasp the business needs and issues, continuously evaluate the current process to identify the gap
- Propose and drive solution to minimize complexities, optimize and improve business needs and create values
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Proven ability to build and maintain long term stakeholder support
- Strong business processes (Finance-Accounting/Warehouse/Logistics/Sales), experience in Pharmaceutical, FMCG or Retail business would be an advantage
- Fluent in writing and speaking English
- Systems and applications design and testing methodology and standards
- Systems and applications maintenance and support methodology and standard
- Service management methodology
- Project management methodology
- Other structured business engagement and solution delivery experience
- Strong knowledge of Software Delivery Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology
- Experienced in Agile Development methodologies, SCRUM process
- Use good word, excel, PowerPoint, Jira.
- Proactive and open minded. Service mindset
- Hands on and can-do attitude
- Work well under high pressure and deadline oriented.
- Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Extremely organized with strong time-management skill
- Interested in technology, be able to adapt and learn new technology quickly.
Should you need any further information, please kindly contact Ms. Minh Anh (Joy) at (+84) 855790401 or send your resume to email@example.com to have further discussion.
- Anh Vo