Director, Client Experience
LocationHo Chi Minh City
ExperienceMore than 10 Years
- The role incumbent shall be central to driving the delivery of the ideal Client journey that will make Clients, join us, stay longer, buy more and refer us to others, thereby increasing our Clients’ lifetime value to the business.
- The job holder will generate and leverage Client insights in order to develop the ideal end-to-end Client journey. The job holder will partner with the various functions: Distribution, Product, Operations, Technology, Legal, Compliance among others, to embed and deliver Client-centered value propositions and best CX practices in the business. The job holder would be the voice of the Client and the resident authority and thought leader for Client journey/experience for the Company.
Client Insight Activation:
- Drive the discovery of insights about our Clients.
- Execute the journey mapping/ any research and insights needs.
- Manage the Client Index, strategize and drive the company activities.
CX Strategy and Implementation:
- Develop roadmap and plans that address the pain points and opportunities to enhance the Company’s Client experience and deepen Client relationship in an omni-channel context.
- Conceive and design meaningful and desirable solutions and services that enable our Client For Life strategy.
- Support DE efforts from CX perspectives for Advisor and Client enablement.
- Custodian of CX and Traffic Enforcer.
- Build up culture of Client/ user centricity within the business.
- Lead and manage the CX team to deliver the marketing and business goals;
- Coach and develop the CX team with required qualifications and skills;
- Coach, contribute to the training plan of Marketing team.
- Expert knowledge of market research and end-to-end CX processes, tactics and deliverables and proven human-centered design methodologies for medium to large size organizations.
- Experience in harnessing insights from various data sources and translating them into actionable CX strategies.
- Training and experience in applied behavioral psychology or behavioral experience.
- Hands on creation of personas, customer journey maps, and service design.
- Experience in information architectures, wireframes, workflows, UX specifications and prototypes.
- Experience In product marketing to plan marketing campaigns, events.
- Analyzing the job requirements to research and collect enough information.
- Consulting the best solution/options to match target audience and meet business’s requirements.
- Execute plan in high quality and meet deadline.
- Raise concerned/ obstacles to C-level (if any).
- Education: o Bachelor or higher Degree preferably in Marketing, Economics, Business Administration o Specific certificate in the business sector: LOMA, et cetera is an advantage.
- Experience: Minimum 10 years relevant working experience in marketing in the Insurance, financial services sector supporting with both online and offline business partners o Experience in CX management a must.
If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please click on the APPLY BUTTON, alternatively, you can contact Mr. Vinh Phan at +84 932 754 213 or via email to Vinh.Phan@adecco.com for immediate consideration.
- Vinh Phan
- Tel.+84 28 3636 5811 Ext.60