Director, Educational Research & Development (Vietnamese or Expats)
LocationHo Chi Minh City
IndustryFinance & Banking
- Our client is a private-owned English training organization, which focuses on strong academics and development global mindset.
- The successful candidate will be part of the Finance team that is responsible for helping develop, identify, manage and track PMO / implementation initiatives, including new products development, geographic expansion, digital transformation and M&A.
- Understand and shape the company’s strategy and mission.
- Strategic and in-depth analysis of company’s financial and operating performance, market and competition landscape, global & local market and technology trends.
- Support in designing, monitoring and tracking results-oriented strategic initiatives.
- Define measurable metrics for each initiatives and KPI and prepare dashboard for tracking and reporting purpose;
- Work particularly with each department to develop and execute on high-impact initiatives.
- Actively engage and lead working team in investment, business cases and M&A.
- Good academics from top-tier institutions (top 15% of class).
- Strong analytical skills with problem solving attitude.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills.
- Strong strategic thinking skill.
- Strong project management skills, including demonstrated ability to think end-to-end, manage multiple long-term projects simultaneously and manage teams.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Educational Background : Bachelor's degree BSc/BA in Business Administration or Finance ; MSc./MA/MBA preferred.
- Experience : 4 years + with top management consultant firms highly preferred.
- Language: Excellent in English (Writing and Speaking) and Vietnamese.
- Computer skills: Advance in MS Office (excel, ppt) and Power BI.
Please click the APPLY button or contact Mr. Vinh Phan at +84 28 3636 5811 – Ext: 60 or Vinh.Phan@adecco.com for immediate assistance.
- Vinh Phan
- Tel.+84 28 3636 5811 Ext.60