Disease Control and Prevention Technical Advisor
CategoryMedical & Science
ExperienceMore than 10 Years
IndustryGovernment / NGO
Technical Leadership (~60%)
- Lead team implementing HIV prevention, testing, and HIV pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP) programming.
- Oversee technical capacity building among project staff and community-based partners in area of expertise.
- Work with community-based partners to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of demand generation.
- Develop and lead innovations in HIV programming within area of expertise.
Team Leadership (~40%)
- Supervise a team of up to four individuals.
- Develop work plan and subcontract language in areas of technical expertise and monitor subcontract performance on areas of technical focus.
- At least 10 years’ experience in management or technical implementation of international development projects in Vietnam, preferably in HIV outreach, testing, counseling, or clinical care.
- Experience with USAID, PEPFAR and the VAAC preferred.
- Exceptional skills with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills in both Vietnamese and English.
- Ability to travel as necessary.
Bachelor’s degree in public health, social work, social sciences administration, quality improvement or related field; advanced degree, including master’s in public health or a medical doctorate preferred.
Please click the APPLY button or contact Ms. Hoa Pham (+84974363519) at firstname.lastname@example.org for further discussion.
- Hoa Pham