Added 16 days ago
Display Module Process Engineer
Opportunity of working on world-class products with cutting edge display technologies. Responsibilities includes equipment DFM, integration line auditing, process DOE and FMEA, together with Apple display module process team. We work at a fast pace and require everyone to be highly self-motivated and be able to solve problems outside of their respective technical area.
- On-site build support - working with display CM and Apple process team during engineering builds to review component IQC, process and hardware CTQ data; integration line auditing.
- Failure analysis and mitigation - including but not limited to display tear down and CT scan; optimizing process parameters, equipment and metrology design; material characterization such as FTIR, HPLC, adhesion strength, etc.
- Process for Manufacturability - communicating requirements for equipment DFM and process with equipment suppliers and display CM.
- Cross-functional interaction with broad Apple Engineering & Operations teams and international vendors
- Hands-on experience in the development of module processes & its integration in back-end processes of Display, Touch, Semiconductor industry or other related industries.
- Demonstrated ability to perform DOE, statistical process control, data analysis.
- Demonstrated failure mode analysis, root cause investigation, and problem solving for product yield and quality issue.
- Mechanical engineering - understanding MCO and CAD drawings; Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T); structural mechanics.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Analytical thinking and logical reasoning.
- Excellent data handling, documentation, and organization skills; managing tight schedule.
- Ability for flexible work schedule and business travels (30%) to support project implementation
- M.S. degree or above in Science or Engineering (such as Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Material Science, Electrical Engineering, Optical Engineering etc.) with 3+ years of experience in related field preferred.
- Chau Nguyen