Field Application Engineer (Semiconductor)
- Responsible for generating business opportunities with a pool of potential customers in Vietnam.
- Provides technical support to customers throughout the R&D till finish.
- Drive design win and demand creation revenue for the company.
- More than 3 years of FAE working experience in a semiconductor component distributor or manufacturing environment, or a R&D position with strong knowledge in hardware design, analog and/or power application.
- Radio Frequency & Microwave experience in Communications, Radar, Instrumentation, Defense etc. is a plus point.
- Experience in PCB layout designs, schematic capture, routing rules, testing and debugging.
- Able to work independently and also a team player
- English fluency
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Willing to travel
- Degree/Diploma in Electronics or Electrical Engineering or equivalent
If you are ready to join this job opportunity, please click on APPLY BUTTON or reach out to Ms. Trang Pham via email@example.com or +84 33 662 5134 for immediate consideration.
- Thuy Trang Pham