Engineer, Footwear Product Operations
LocationHo Chi Minh City, Sourcing factories
IndustryTextiles / Garment
Adecco's client - A world's famous footwear company.
- Carry out development, commercialization, pre-production and production related activities within the assigned sourcing factories to ensure that production quality and on time performance
- Clarify product and performance requirements and manage the development process with assigned vendors in accordance with company standards
- Confirm sample size pattern and molds before conducting salesman sample making.
- Assist on building production specifications
- Propose and implement ideas around cost savings, efficiency, automation and process & quality improvements
- Full JD will be discussed.
- Deep understanding of footwear categories and physical features of footwear materials.
- Basic knowledge of pattern-making, especially stitching for upper pattern construction, grading/pattern interlocking, etc.
- General knowledge/skills of last making and measurements.
- General knowledge of molds/bottom checking to find potential issues during pre-production trial for new developments.
- Optimize product technical application and cost control at the same time.
- Good English communication.
- Background in Footwear or related fields.
- Experience working MNCs with roles related to Product Development, Commercialization, Pre-production & Production.
If you are interested in this role, please click on APPLY BUTTON or directly send your resume to email@example.com for immediate responses.
- An Nguyen