Functional Safety Manager
- Architect and manage functional safety strategy from concept to production
- Define the safety system and help produce documents like HARA (Hazard and Risk Analysis), DFMEA and others, as required.
- Specify safety requirements and safety concepts for system, hardware, and software architectures
- Collaborate with internal development teams to review and improve application code
- Own the Safety Program Plan and the Safety Case
- Provide mentorship to junior team members
- Proven work experience as a functional safety engineer or related role
- Good knowledge and understanding of ISO 26262.
- Experience with functional safety tools
- Product-quality coding in C++
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Experience in automotive OEM or Tier 1 suppliers
- Strong embedded OS fundamentals
- Experience with Automotive communication protocols
- Experience with bring up and debugging of complex SW/HW systems
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines.
- M.S degree or above in Electrical / Computer Science, or a related field of study
Please click on the APPLY BUTTON or contact our consultant - Ms. Phuong Nguyen for further information: +84 975 625 919 or email email@example.com
- Phuong Nguyen