Added 51 days ago
Head of Finance and General Administration
ExperienceMore than 10 Years
IndustryReal Estate / Property
- Build a common financial management system including General financial regulations, organization, the structure of profit centers/cost centers/budget centers, decentralized structure for approval of expenditures, etc.
- Organize the preparation and publication of the Consolidated Financial Statements.
- Develop and control the Cash Flow Financial Plan.
- Forecast business results (profit and loss) periodically.
- Participate in the preparation and appraisal of budget segments according to the scope of responsibility (annual, semi-annual budgets and arising in the operation process).
- Organize the implementation of optimization planning, control, reporting, and evaluation of optimal work according to the scope corresponding to the areas of the Budget in charge.
- Evaluate and appraise wholesale transactions and build and negotiate large transaction structures (M&A, BCC, Project transfer, Share transfer, etc.).
- The focal point is to collect information from relevant departments and update the financial model (model) of the Company periodically or irregularly when requests arise.
- Prepare reports and information for the Board of Directors and investors according to the relevant scope.
- Participate in the coordination of capital mobilization (domestic and foreign).
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience in structuring large transactions in M&A, business cooperation (BCC), share transfer, etc.
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience in consolidated financial statements, having worked in reputable auditing companies.
- Ability to actively organize, manage work independently and withstand high pressure.
- Can use English fluently in exchanging and negotiating with foreign partners.
A Bachelor Degree in relevant fields.
Please click the APPLY button or contact Ms. Trang (+84 326 98 3839) at email@example.com for further discussion.
- Trang Nghiem