Head of Technical Development
CategoryTechnical / Manufacturing
ExperienceMore than 10 Years
IndustryTextiles / Garment
Our client, a leading apparel manufacturing company, is looking for Head of Technical Development to to manage technical team in Vietnam delivering finalized samples, patterns and technical packages to production ensuring a seamless knowledge transfer of cost optimized product.
- Drive and coordinate product development process
- Effective communication with key stakeholders (e.g. Asia and headquarter design team...)
- Evaluate technical aspects of the development and provide direction to the development team
- Create all product master data, finalized patterns and technical packs
- Manage all sampling requirements (pre-samples and developments samples)
- Drive production launch support and training.
- Optimize material usage
- Manage departmental cost base
- Optimize cost through best method adoption
- Leadership of team to achieve defined target
- At least 10 years working experience in lingerie/intimate category (must-have) with at lead 5 years’ experience in managing a technical team.
- Experience in Lectra software is must-to-have
- Management skills (target setting, planning, monitoring, thinking in processes, KPI orientation etc.)
- Structured and analytical work approach
- High leadership, communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent command of both written & spoken English
- Skills to motivate and lead a team
- Dynamic personality with “will-do” mentality and ability to drive change in existing organization
- Bachelor's degree and upper.
Please click the APPLY button or contact Ms. Linh Hoang at +8428 3636 5811 – ext: 40 or email@example.com to discuss further.
- Linh Hoang