- Human resource planning: analyse and evaluate current resources, develop a human resource plan, determine the company's human resource needs in the future to serve growth and long-term goals.
- In charge of recruitment: hunt for highly qualified candidates (especially in the IT field and leader and department heads for other sectors); participate in interviews to evaluate candidates.
- Coordinate with the board of directors and department heads to plan training and development of human resources of departments: improve or specialize in professional skills, practice soft skills, ...
- Develop criteria scales to evaluate the quality of personnel for review of salary increase. Human resource budgeting.
- Build and improve the company's organizational structure - departments, build workflows so that departments and positions can coordinate with each other in the most effective way.
- Develop and improve the salary and benefit. Build a system of rules, processes, regulations for the Company. Building a cultural foundation for business.
- Organize cultural - social activities of the company: Team building, tourism, year-end party, holidays, ...
- Understand about human psychology and behaviour. Skills to communicate, listen, understand, negotiate, and resolve conflicts.
- Have experience of at least 3 years in human resources, at least 1 year as a lead HR
- In-depth knowledge of labour law and practical experience applicable to human resource management in Vietnam
- University graduate or higher, priority human resource management majors
- Basic skills: training, management, planning, reporting and monitoring
Please click on the APPLY BUTTON or contact our consultant - Ms. Chau Vu for further information: +84 387 024 142 or email email@example.com
- Chau Vu