LocationHo Chi Minh City
ExperienceMore than 10 Years
IndustryFood & Beverage
Our client is one of the leading companies specializing in F&B.
- Determine the requirements of the business by performing needs assessments to diagnose human capital issues
- Act as a broker between the needs of the business and corporate HR by developing solutions that support the long-range objectives of both
- Establish, build and maintain strong relationships with key HR partners to ensure elements of HR are successfully coordinated to meet business needs
- Proactively identify and address changes in the business landscape that impact human capital issues
- Help the business make the right decision by balancing business strategy and people strategy
- Build the organizational talent pipeline by planning and contributing to key developmental experiences (e.g., leadership, cross-functional, technical, and global perspective)
- Partner to translate Corporate/Affiliate HR strategic initiative into actionable and drive the implementation for the business.
- Ensure HR processes implemented in a full compliance with the legal and regulatory (internal & external) framework. Examples of HR processes include but not limit to HC plans and hiring, performance management, all employment life cycles; disciplines, etc.
- Support business to identify and monitor the organization culture so that it supports the attainment of the company goals and promotes employee satisfaction
- Project management
- Strategy development
- Experience working in a multinational company
- 8+ years of experience in multi-organizational HR support role
- Being able to adapt to the fast growth and changes of business requirements
- Demonstrated understanding of organizational development principles
- Working knowledge of all HR functional areas
- Excellent interpersonal skills, good at strategic planning, capable of timely and fast
- Strong at adaptability
- Good at change management
- English proficient
- Bachelor’s Degree or Above in related field
- If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please contact Mr. Thang at +84 2836365811 or firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
- Thang Nguyen