Industrial Service, Senior Consultant / Team leader
IndustryReal Estate / Property
- Generate leads and setting up meetings through consistent phone prospecting, networking, and research ·
- Perform property evaluations and inspections, and compiling due diligence packets ·
- Collect and update data to provide input for quarterly updates for the industrial real estate sector ·
- Identify opportunities in all industrial zones in the North and Central of Vienam, Hanoi, Haiphong, BacNinh, Hung Yen, Hai Duong, Thanh Hoa Vinh, Thua Thien/ Hue, Danang, etc. ·
- Assist all parties/follow up during entire process: matching investors and vendors’ requirement, developing and negotiating term sheets /agreements, finalizing deals…. ·
- Screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements and financials
- Minimum of either 2 years work experience, working with industrial parks or industrial developers is preferred.
- International education or professional experience in a private equity, investment banking, M&A, consultancy or commercial leasing firm is preferred.
- Excellent financial modelling and investment analysis skills.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Detail oriented, self-starter, well organized, and able to handle multiple projects.
- Excellent English and Vietnamese communication skills both verbal and written
- Natural sales ability, poise and professional demeanor
- Money motivated & ambitious to develop career in real estate industry.
- Aggressive prospecting skills and ability to canvass diligently for business. Ability to be quick learners and proactive in cultivating new leads
- Confident, dynamic and enthusiastic personality. Ability to work with professional Vietnamese and international investors.
- Ability to socialize and network with clients in and outside office hours.
- Bachelor's Degree
Please click on the APPLY BUTTON or contact our consultant - Ms. Thanh Tu for further information: +84
986 380 228 email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tu Nguyen