LocationHo Chi Minh City
IndustryFinance & Banking
An excellent Investment Analyst job based in Ho Chi Minh City has just arisen at the brand new fund.
- Perform required tasks by the Managing Director or other Directors of the Company under the approval of the Fund Director;
- Participate in launching new and managing upcoming funds, including both bonds and equities;
- Represent the Company within Vietnam and to foreign visitors, and develop relations with the market players, especially brokers, potential sourcing and deal partners;
- Contribute to the business development efforts, including observing/researching the market, and establishing of partnerships;
- In charge of Funds’ operation and execution, supervised by Fund Director;
- Assist the Fund Director in the preparation of documentation for rebalancing, switch, transactions, as well buy-and-sell of securities;
- Conduct secondary research on trading portfolio’s stocks and bonds, including collecting and verifying financial information from investee companies and working with securities firms.
- Demonstrated successful business development/ marketing experience in financial service sector (fund management experience, CFA preferred);
- Extensive investment experience in Vietnam in listed equities and bonds is a must. Strong analytical, planning, problem solving and negotiation skills;
- Excellent communication skills and excellent command of English;
- Ability to develop and maintain professional and personal relationships with senior managers with enterprises;
- Willingness to travel;
- Fund management license is a plus. Coding skill is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree with Distinction or higher in financial/business/accounting is required.
Please click the APPLY button or contact Ms. Ngan Bui at +84 35 6565 196 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
- Ngan Bui