LocationHo Chi Minh City
IndustryReal Estate / Property
A leading real estate development company is now looking for M&A Investment Manager based in Ho Chi Minh City.
This M&A Investment Manager role is responsible for planning and general management of real estate investment activities.
- Execute & track investment plan, make sure that the investment project has liquidity according to group’s plan;
- Participate in searching for potential projects, appraising project, conducting investment;
- Manage & monitor M&A activities and real estate project development;
- Participate in developing process’s system and standards;
- Develop personnel plans, manage team, develop and train team members to be able to meet and complete assigned tasks;
- Build relationships with potential partners and departments related to M&A of real estate projects to support business activities.
- At least 8 years of experience in management positions of large Investment, Real Estate, Bank or Appraisal Companies of Vietnam;
- Possess in-depth knowledge in Real Estate industry;
- Extensive experience in finance, tax, law (broad knowledge of law & documents related to Investment & Real Estate is an advantage);
- Excellent communication and relationship management abilities;
- Project planning and management skills;
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.);
- Foreign language/English communication is preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Banking, Foreign Trade is required;
- Possess outstanding knowledge in Real Estate Finance, Investment & M&A;
- Having extensive knowledge and practical capacity in management, construction and strategic planning of real estate investment;
- General knowledge of Business, Investment, Real Estate, Construction, Commerce, Labor, Tax, Litigation laws is preferred.
If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please click on the APPLY BUTTON, alternatively, you can contact Ms. Ngan Bui at +84 35 6565 196 or via email to email@example.com for immediate consideration
- Ngan Bui