LocationHo Chi Minh City
ExperienceMore than 20 Years
Our client is one of the leading MNC companies in FMCG industry.
- Leadership & Stakeholder Management – communicates BTS strategies and impact to country BAC and users, leads IT change management in country, takes on expanded IT role to lead APAC IT initiatives
- Budget and Financials – manage and control country IT financials and budget
- Portfolio Management, Project Definition & Delivery:
- Maintains country’s/countries’ portfolio of projects,
- Gathers business requirements
- Ensures proposed solutions are aligned with global Division IT/BTS strategy
- Works with regional/global project delivery teams to ensure timely project delivery per agreed schedule, Escalates and removes obstacles where needed.
- Service Management – reviews and ensures BTS IT services are delivered per agreed SLA, identifies root causes and puts in place service improvement projects
- Risk & Compliance – ensures country systems and practices are aligned and in compliance with company practices and policies, lead and own IT audit preparation activities and remediation plans.
- Leading People – manage the performance and development of IT staff, monitor performance of outsourced staff and escalate to vendor service manager as necessary,
- Key Interfaces
- Member of country BAC
- Member of APAC IT Council
- Country BTS contact for Divisional IT BRMs and BTS Global & Regional IT leadership and functions.
- Minimum 7 years’ IT experience with at least 3 years in an IT management role
- Head of IT role at global MNCs
- 50% focus on IT Operations (Familiar with centralized IT service desk, cloud based applications)
- Leadership presence as a part of country leadership team
- Good at English communication skill
- Able to work in a highly matrixed organization
- Able to communicate clearly and succinctly with all levels of management
- English proficiency is a must. Proficiency in another Asian language other than Vietnamese will be an advantage.
- Understanding of business processes, major technology components and platforms e.g. SAP, SFDC, Digital Marketing, Infrastructure
- Hands-on experience delivering projects and managing IT operations and services
- Hands-on experience managing a team of IT staff and outsourced staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or equivalent
Please click the APPLY button or contact Ms. Loan Nguyen at +84 28 3636 5811 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
- Loan Nguyen