Added 36 days ago
Legal Director (BP)
CategoryLegal / Compliance
ExperienceMore than 10 Years
IndustryFinance & Banking
As the Legal Director (BP), you will be responsible for
- Provide legal counsel on transactions between the client and third parties
- Consult client and specialized departments to operate in accordance with legal provisions. Responsible for ensuring compliance with existing laws & regulations for client's activities, policies, processes and products.
- Consulting professional departments in the process of setting up, drafting business processes, drafting forms and develop new products of the client.
- Planning BP's activities and develop a professional business law consultant team.
- Participate in legal proceedings if disputes occur.
- At least 10 years working experience as an in-house lawyer at securities companies/banks with the same size as the Client or experience at a law firm specializing in financial consulting but having at least 5 years working in-house.
- Proficient in English (equivalent to IELTS 6.5 or higher)
- Straightforward, honest, integrity, responsible, decisive
- Advanced presentation, planning, assignment and communication skills
- Listen and encourage employees
- Make decisions and take responsibility for decisions
Please click the APPLY button or contact Ms. Quynh Chu (+84 377 702 104) at firstname.lastname@example.org for further discussion.
- Bachelor’s degree in law.
- Having a certificate in Economics/Finance is an advantage.
- Linh Vu