LocationHo Chi Minh City
CategoryLegal / Compliance
Adecco Vietnam is a part of The Adecco Group, the world's leading recruitment and payroll & staffing specialist, with more than 5,100 offices in over 60 countries & territories worldwide. We are big enough to make impact and small enough to care
Over 10 years of experience in Vietnam, we have developed a wide network and expertise to assist companies in building successful and sustainable businesses.
Working at Adecco is a great way to a pivotal role in life and society while developing yourself and your career in a global, evolving organization.
We empower our people to carve their own career paths their way. If you can make an impact, we’ll provide the career development opportunities you need to achieve your potential and thrive.
You will be expected to:
- Provide administrative and secretarial support
- Assist the internal legal procedures
- Coordinate with the governmental authorities/external law firm for legal procedures/licensing
- Document coordinator within the region for the licensing related work
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge & Skill sets:
- Being detail-oriented, organized, disciplined and committed to the result
- Being proactive, positive and self-motivated
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Be familiar with MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Experience in law firm or familiar with governmental authorities preferred
- 6 months of full-time internship commitment
- Junior or Senior student is recommended
If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please click "APPLY WITH ADECCO", or send your English CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Subject: Legal Intern - Full name)
- Quynh Nhu Nguyen