Manager, Business Development and Asset Management
LocationVietnam, Ha Noi
IndustryReal Estate / Property
- Assist, evaluate and execute management services / franchise/ investment deals in Vietnam.
- Prepare pitch-book, market and financial feasibility study reports.
- Negotiate with Owner/Owner’s Representative on commercial terms.
- Prepare internal memos include deal recommendation, management approval papers, draft contracts for legal to review.
- Main liaison for coordinating among different departments from deal origination to deal completion.
- Monitor asset performance by proactively participating in property performance review and budget discussions.
- Assist RGM with driving various asset enhancement initiatives to be implemented for various properties, including renovation, conversion, divestment etc.
- Work with finance to explore refinancing options aimed at lowering debt servicing costs.
- Assist RGM/Operations in resolving/obtaining necessary regulatory approval issues.
- Actively engage existing/new partners and maintain warm relations and attempt to resolve any differences amicably.
- Weekly Business Development updates/reports to the Director of Business Development/ Vice President, BD & AM/CIO and monthly reporting to the Management Committees and Board meetings
- At least 4 years’ experience in a Business Development / Real Estate role or equivalent
- Prior experience in asset management, legal/financial due diligence, financial modelling and execution of investment/divestment deals in hospitality industry.
- Excellent spoken and written both English.
- Ability to speak local language will be an advantage.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Well-connected and resourceful with prior experience liaising with authorities, external Consultants (Lawyers, Bankers) for investment/licensing approvals, financing and Developers
Degree in Business Administration/ Business Management/Hospitality Management
- Quynh Chu