Manufacturing Engineering Director
ExperienceMore than 10 Years
An excellent Manufacturing Engineering Director job based in Binh Duong has just arisen at one of the world's leading manufacturing companies.
- Manage and grow a team of high-performing engineers in the manufacturing engineering and automation domains.
- Serve as a technical leader for manufacturing engineering, product & process quality enhancement and automation development & implementation.
- Guide and support cross-functional teams to produce simplified designs that suitable for efficient manufacturing and assembly, through Design for Manufacturing and Assembly and FMEA tools etc.
- Monitor and audit manufacturing processes to ensure that product specifications and standards are achieved.
- Discover and qualify the local automation / machine suppliers to ensure time to market & high product quality for New Product Introduction.
- Document manufacturing / engineering operations and procedures.
- 10+ years of process development / manufacturing experience in a large technical product production environment.
- 5 years of engineering leadership experience.
- Familiar with Design for Manufacture and Assembly (DFMA) methodologies and new process development to drive for high automation efficiency, good quality control & cost saving.
- Proficiency in tool install, automation, and robotics.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in electronics, electrical, mechanical, manufacturing, related engineering field or equivalent practical experience.
Please click the APPLY button or contact Mr. Vu at +84 365 866 711 or email@example.com to discuss further
- Vu Che