Marketing & PR Manager
LocationHo Chi Minh
Adecco Vietnam is a part of The Adecco Group, the world's leading recruitment and payroll & staffing specialist, with more than 5,100 offices in over 60 countries & territories worldwide. We are big enough to make impact and small enough to care
Over 10 years of experience in Vietnam, we have developed a wide network and expertise to assist companies in building successful and sustainable businesses.
Working at Adecco is a great way to a pivotal role in life and society while developing yourself and your career in a global, evolving organization.
We empower our people to carve their own career paths their way. If you can make an impact, we’ll provide the career development opportunities you need to achieve your potential and thrive.
- To support its Vietnam operation plans in achieving yearly targets, the world leader in human resources is seeking to recruit a Marketing Manager with extensive experience in on and off-line marketing strategy and tactics;
- Operating in a fast-paced and highly competitive environment, the marketing manager will handle all marketing activities for the Adecco office in Vietnam. They will be highly strategic in how they approach marketing activities and actions and understand what drives business profitability;
- Currently providing services to many Global Fortune 500 companies, Adecco comprises a number of brands that maintain market leadership positions in recruitment and staffing services throughout the Asia region;
- The successful applicant will likely already be in a marketing supervisor role, with a minimum of 4 years of marketing experience in Vietnam. The position, which will be based in HCMC, requires an excellent understanding of written and spoken English.
- Support the Country Manager, Adecco Vietnam with the development of marketing strategy and execution of all marketing activities. The Marketing Manager will be responsible to produce the annual marketing strategy and budget;
- To generate client-facing marketing tools that include thought leadership content, collaterals, sponsorships, events, and other marketing activities that position the company’s industry leader;
- To generate candidate-facing marketing tools that include online and digital, web, events, sponsorship and other activities that support the group’s talent attraction initiatives;
- Responsibility for print and online media advertising – including creative concepts and media buys.
- Public and Media Relations support;
- Strategic management of websites and web platforms across;
- Competitor analysis and comparisons (in conjunction with the Market Analysis Executive) along with other market research activities;
- Liaison with Job Board partners;
- Management of Brand Guidelines in Vietnam and other markets and support for all brand elements across Asia (signage, stationery etc.);
- Internal Communications activities;
- Establishment of trade, industry and professional association membership and relationships, including academic institutions and business chambers.
- 4 years minimum experience in a senior marketing role in Vietnam – preferably in-house;
- Highly strategic and able to implement and manage multiple projects and programs;
- Proven experience in Digital Marketing;
- Experience in content developing and writing;
- Corporate/external/government affairs experience is a must;
- Entrepreneur mindset;
- Strong leadership skills – to both support the marketing strategy and to provide marketing support and mentoring for company colleagues in Vietnam;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Excellent in communication with both internal and external stakeholders.
If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please click "APPLY WITH ADECCO", or Send English CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Subject: Marketing & PR Manager_Full name)
- Quynh Nhu Nguyen