National Business Unit Manager - Medical Device
CategoryMedical & Science
ExperienceMore than 10 Years
- Develop business plans for the product groups
- Implementing business policies, strategies, proposing sales promotion programs and product development, business development, ... to achieve sales KPI
- Allocate targets for business groups, closely monitor the actual sales compared to targets and give solutions
- Responsible for the business results of the business unit in charge: sales, markets, debt collection, customer relations and affairs related to the operation management of the business unit.
- At least 07 years of experience in pharmacy and medical equipment field with at least 03 years of regional management experience. Knowledge of medical equipment, priority in testing
- Ability to organize, plan, be proactive and assertive at work
- Ability to communicate, present and negotiate well.
- Graduated from University with majors in Medicine, Pharmacy, Biotechnology
Please click on the APPLY BUTTON or directly contact our consultant - Ms, Hoa Pham for further information: +84 974 363 519 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hoa Pham