OQC-PQC Manager / Assistant Mana
CategoryTechnical / Manufacturing
A Korean manufacturing company
- Understand the professional regulations of PQC, OQC to train the team, team leader.
- Thorough understanding of assessment standards/methods/output inspection items/stage inspection and training of team leaders and team leaders.
- PQC/OQC improvement activities
For Senior and AM:
- Thorough understanding of the work process of checking output/inspection, training team leaders and team leaders.
- Thorough understanding of judgment standards/methods/output inspection items/stage inspection.
- Activities to improve output quality / process quality.
-Other tasks assigned by Manager
- For Manager: More than 5 years of experience in related field; For Senior and AM: around 3 years
- Age from 30~36 years old, Vietnamese local only.
- Good communication in English. Korean language is preferred
- Understanding of ISO management systems such as ISO 9001, 5S, Kaizen, 7 QC tool, and other related tools.
- Quality control in stages/outputs: In-process inspection/output inspection (Preferably with experience in quality/production management)
- Experience in working with large manufacturing companies with a scale of over 500 employees
- Good communication, reporting, problem solving and presentation skills
- Dynamic, creative, enthusiastic, high sense of responsibility at work
- Team management and leadership skills
Graduated from university or higher/ Majoring in electricity, electronics, mechanics, automation, machinery and equipment
Please send your CV to email@example.com (Thao Do)
- Thao Do