Added 26 days ago
CategorySupply Chain / Logistics
ExperienceMore than 10 Years
We are seeking for the role of Planning Manager, working for our client – the Global destination for label packaging, headquarter In US.
- Plan your business by month, quarter, year. Manage and monitor the implementation of the project plan, ensuring the targets are suitable for the market
- Monitoring, inspecting and evaluating the progress of project implementation of departments; prepare reports, recommendations for improvement, amendments and advice, propose measures to control and adjust the progress to ensure the feasibility of the plan
- Coordinate with departments to implement well the plan and objectives set out
- Advising and advising the board of directors on issues related to planning, customer selection, product consumption market
- Assess and analyze the market situation of the company's business products and services, forecast the upcoming plans.
- Participate in recruiting personnel for the department to find candidates suitable for job requirements.
- Capable of collecting, analyzing, evaluating and aggregating information. Good leadership and teamwork
- Honesty, care, objectivity, sensitivity, critical thinking, high responsibility at work
- Good health, withstanding pressure and high work intensity
- A minimum of 5 years in the equivalent position
University degrees in Economics, Business Administration, Marketing
Should you need any further information, kindly do not hesitate to contact me via email email@example.com or phone +84 938289324 for immediate attention.
- Uyen Phuong Pham