Process Manager (Industrial Manufacturing)
LocationKien Giang, Ho Chi Minh
A new job opportunity as Process Manager has just arisen in a foreign industrial manufacturer to be based in a provincial location.
- This role will based afar from Ho Chi Minh city and will be supported with a luxury house to live here.
- This role will report to an expat and lead a process team.
- Mainly responsible for implement and optimize the process control of existing and new production lines to reach production KPIs, partly through analyzing process data to find the optimum parameter for operations improvement.
- In liaison with other functions to handle daily operational issues.
- A person to initiate a yearly saving cost plan by improving production processes
- Implement initiatives, best practices from other OPCOS and related CAPEX
- People development
- Minimum 5 years of Industrial manufacturing experience in operation
- Experience in process design and management, preferably Process audit experience (Heat Balance, Mill audit)
- International networking experiences
- Great leadership skills
- English fluency
- Degree in technical Engineering background in Mechanical / Electrical / Chemical.
If you are ready to join this job opportunity, please click on APPLY BUTTON or reach out to Mr. Hai Nguyen via email@example.com or +84 327 849 682 for immediate attention.
- Hai Nguyen