Product Engineer / NPI Engineer - Semiconductor
- As a Product Engineer (PE) in the Programmable Power Management Group (PPM) you will be part of a focused team that develops, qualifies, and releases new PPM semiconductor products while also maintaining an active portfolio of released PPM products.
- Drive innovation and continuous improvement in a fast-paced, dynamic environment using rigorous statistical methods.
- Focus on new product introductions, improving yields and maintaining quality for all assigned products to ensure customer expectations are exceeded.
- Interfaces with Design, Applications, Test, Packaging, Reliability, Operations and Quality Engineering teams.
- 0-5 years of engineering experience, preferably in a semiconductor environment.
- Fluent in English language required, read/write/speak.
- Familiarity with statistical analysis methods and using statistical software preferred. (Spotfire, JMP, Excel, etc.)
- Basic understanding of semiconductor physics desired.
- Time management skills for balancing multiple high-priority activities required.
- Must have strong attention to detail, be self-motivated and able to achieve results with minimal supervision.
- Ability to interface effectively and to build consensus with coworkers at every level of the company.
- Bachelor's degree required, major in Electrical Engineering preferred. Will also consider comparable technical discipline with some applicable experience.
Please click on the APPLY BUTTON or contact our consultant – Ms. Trang Pham for further information: +84 33 662 5134 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thuy Trang Pham