LocationHo Chi Minh City
CategoryMarketing / PR
A Product Manager opening has just arisen in one of a MNC pharmaceutical company.
This opening will be based in Ho Chi Minh City and will be fully responsible for a portfolio to enhance market share in ETC channels.
- Collect insights, market research findings, sales data, define the strategy including growth drivers and strategic imperatives, develop the cross functional tactics to drive the business
- Responsible for the liaison and negotiation with distributors
- Involve in specific Marketing projects to support the wider portfolio, including supply chain forecasting, forecasting to support SFE analyst in preparing SIP, liaison with the DSMs & account managers on key activities e.g. to support tenders and MOUs with key customers
- Support to execute and follow up marketing activities
- At least 5 years' working experience in Sales or Marketing in MNC pharmaceutical companies
- Experience in marketing role for minimum 1 year
- Demonstrated knowledge & experience in Marketing (product management, marketing fundamental, creative, business acumen, …)
- Communication & negotiation skills
- Presentation skills
- Project Management
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy / General Medicine is required
Please click the APPLY button or contact Ms. Mai Tran +84 28 3636 5811 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more.
- Mai Tran