Our client is a long-standing company in structural steel manufacturing industry
- Take responsibility to the Workshop Supervisor for the most effective management, use of labor, machinery and equipment.
- Responsible for receiving production plans, organizing and operating the correct implementation of process techniques and production plans to ensure technical, product quality, productivity, and progress in front of Workshop Supervisor.
- Responsible for supervising and speeding up, reminding and recommending workers to well comply with the rules and regulations of the factory, production management, industrial hygiene, fire prevention, labor safety and machine maintenance, production equipment.
- Guide, inspect and handle technical problems arising in the production process.
- Regularly follow up work and check the quality of weld/ paint randomly in some working areas of the factory and subcontractors.
- Instructing and recommending workers in the team to economically use raw materials for production and scientific application of 5S, ISO 45001, and ISO 14001 methods to control working environment and occupational health, have been instructions during work.
- Contribute ideas in planning and implementing the criteria in the quality goal table.
- Regularly check and remind the team leader to maintain all equipment on time.
- Fully implement reports as prescribed.
- Other assignments.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in manufacturing. Priority has experience in the steel structure.Good at teamwork, team management, problem solving.
- Basic communication, reading and understanding in English
- Graduated from University / College specialized in Construction, Engineering or related
If you are keen to explore this job opening, please click on "APPLY BUTTON" or do not hesitate to reach out to Mr. Hai Nguyen via email@example.com or +84 327 849 682 for immediate attention.
- Hai Nguyen