Project Director (Expat) - High-Rise Bldg, 5-star Hotel, Resort
LocationHo Chi Minh City
ExperienceMore than 15 Years
Adecco's Client - A multi-national and highly reputable Construction Group.
- Lead the project management and construction management team by developing, monitoring, training, mentoring and performance evaluation.
- Run several projects at the same time from the early conceptual phase until completion, ensuring target/deadline achievements following internal requirements and client's requirements.
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with clients and partners in the industry to gain new business leads.
- Work closely with Business Development Team to develop new projects.
- Responsible for Safety, Quality, Integrity when on the projects.
- Also in charge of project financial budgeting, including risk assessment, contract negotiations, fee and pricing decisions.
- Review the monthly reports before submit to Clients.
- Other tasks as assigned by the management.
- Open for expatriates currently living in Vietnam.
- 10 to 15+ years of uninterrupted experience in Construction-related fields (Landscaping, Civil Engineering, Structural Design, Architecture, Infrastructure, Interior Design, etc.)
- Ability to lead many projects at the same time from scratch until completion.
- Long experience of Construction Project Management for High-rise Buildings, 5-Star Hotels & Resorts, Airports, etc.
- Subject to high intensity of domestic and overseas travels.
- Full English proficiency.
- Related bachelor's degree and certifications
If you are interested in this role, please click on APPLY BUTTON or directly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate responses (Kindly understand that only qualified candidates will be responded).
- An Nguyen