QA Engineer (CM/Supplier)
ExperienceMore than 10 Years
• Work with development team, division engineering and CM to review NPI customer requirement, risk assessment, process readiness review and development.
• Establish quality architecture at phire coating CM, blank glass CM & parts CMs CMs: Quality Control Plan, QPA/QSA readiness review, metrology qualification, inspector training/qual., product traceability etc.
• Manage product quality from NPI sample build, internal qualification, customer qualification and mass production.
• Host customer QPA/QSA audit, lead internal pre-audit to mobilize the company/CM cross functional team, identify and drive gap closure.
• Manage customer quality performance: metrology and inspection alignment, RMA performance, customer complaint resolution.
• Manage CMs quality KPI to ensure CM delivery good quality performance.
• Drive Cost of Quality reduction: optimize quality process, limit sample management etc.
Requirements: Education & Experience
· Bachelor degree or above
· 7+ years experiences in quality functions of technical production manufacturing
· Experienced at CM or Supplier quality management
Requirements: Required Skills
· Good command of English, written and verbal.
· Basic metrology knowledge and familiar to CAD software
· Be familiar with quality & GP systems, ISO & GP audit experience
· Problem Solving and data Analytical skills
· Process quality control and improvement experience
· Customer complaints handling experience
· Presentation and communication skills
· Cross-cultural Sensitivity
Requirements: Desired Skills
· Project Management knowledge
· Green Belt certification or above
· CM management or CQE/SQE experience.
Contact: Ngoc Nghiem (Ms.) via Phone/Zalo 0869318103 / email@example.com
- Ngoc Nghiem