Quality Assurance Engineer
LocationHo Chi Minh City
CategoryTechnical / Manufacturing
Our client, a well-known US distributor specializing in industrial products, is looking for QA Engineer who have the strong knowledge in Lacey Act.
- Work closely with internal teams or third party on factory audit according to company and/or customer requirements and monitoring the whole process of auditing.
- Work closely with product development team on product testing, provide on-site technical guidance to supplier and monitor them toward assuring product and process compliance with specific requirements.
- Coordinate with different parties including customers, suppliers and third party to ensure that wood products comply with lacey act regulation.
- Follow up and validate improvement plans for non-conformities found during FA, inspection as well as quality complaint.
- Handle customer complaints in a timely and effective manner and help vendors implement corrective and preventive actions.
- Develop necessary test protocol and inspection list and provide product/standard/SOP training to suppliers, in-house QCs, and sourcing team.
- Other assignment required by QA manager.
- MUST have 5+ years working experience in wood product category/indoor furniture/vanity category
- MUST have excellent understanding in THE LACEY ACT and traceability of raw materials for controlled wood product (will have test during the interview process)
- Solid knowledge of furniture manufacturing processes & potential quality inconsistency risks from different processes
- A comprehensive understanding of manufacturer's quality system, with audit experience is preferred
- Strong communication skill with different parties (Sourcing team, QC team, Supplier, Oversea client)
- Good spoken and written English, Chinese speaking is preferred
- Experienced on claim handling or data analysis
- Strong technical background to analyse and deal with problems
- Able to manage multiple tasks at the same time
- Willingness to travel domestically and work in factory environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, preferable in Engineering subject
Please click the APPLY button or contact Ms. Linh Hoang at +84 28 3636 5811 - Ext: 710 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
- Linh Hoang