LocationHo Chi Minh City
About the role:
People are at the centre of everything we do and our ability to create solid and long-lasting relationships with those we meet is one of the reasons why we are that successful.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Support to search and screen CV via phone and arrange interview schedule
- Develop/manage candidate database.
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job boards/newspapers/colleges etc;
- Coordinate in holding recruitment events: Job Fair, Workshop, Employee Branding program etc...
- Assist HR & Training team in maintaining a satisfied level of customer service both internal (existing employees) and external (candidates);
- Other tasks from Manager
What do we look for?
The successful candidate should have below specific skill sets of:
- Passionate about developing your career as a Recruiter/Talent Acquisition
- Good communication skills & love connecting with new people
- Proactive, good attitude, open-minded
- Great team player
- Task-driven and detail-oriented
- Work under pressure and multi-tasking
- A third-year or last year student
- English/HR major is preferred
- Mi Pham