Resident Test Engineer
- Provide on-site technical support for board-level functional test solutions implemented on a common test platform solution.
- Provide guidance and over-site to the Contract Manufacturing Test engineering team in identifying and/or resolving test system and product related issues.
- Work with quality and manufacturing engineers on continuous improvement efforts.
- Improve or reduce manufacturing costs associated with testing functions.
- Gather, analyze, and report test data trends to maintain acceptable product quality levels.
- Coordinate and collaborate with other test and quality engineers on the validation and qualifications of test solutions to support new product introductions into a contract manufacturer partner.
- 5+ years of experience in Manufacturing Product, or Test Engineering in high volume electronics manufacturing environment
- Excellent Organizational and communication skills with proven ability to work within a multi-location team environment.
- Language Skills: English
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work within a multi-location team
- Proficient with SPC (Statistical Process Control) tools
- Familiar with Relational Databases (MSSS preferred)
- Proficient with RF and digital communication systems, circuits, and applications.
- Familiarity with board schematics, BOMs, and test instrumentations.
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging techniques.
- Demonstrated success in fast paced and complex business environments.
- Domestic and International travel may be required, up to 20%
- BSEE, BSCE, or Physics.
Please click on the APPLY BUTTON or contact our consultant - Ms. Phuong Anh for further information: + 84 976 377 281 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Anh Pham